Mexican entertainer and vocalist Eiza González rose to popularity in the wake of assuming noteworthy parts in Mexican telenovelas and American movies like Baby Driver, Lola, érase una vez, Sueña conmigo, Alita: Battle Angel, and Hobbs and Shaw. She has embraced different brands and arisen as a famous entertainer. With this substance, read more Eiza González account, age, body estimation, family birthday, issues, cites, total assets, and filmography.
Eiza Gonzalez Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Eiza Gonzalez Reyna|
|Nick Name||Eiza Gonzalez|
|Birthday||January 30, 1990|
|Eiza Gonzalez Boyfriend||1. Pepe Diaz|
2. D.J. Cotrona
3. Josh Duhamel
4. Timothée Chalamet
|Net Worth||$5.2 Million|
|Parents||Mother: Glenda Reyna|
Father: Carlos González
|Brother||Yulen González Reyna|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
Early Life And Career
- Eiza González Reyna was brought into the world on January 30, 1990 in Caborca, Sonora, Mexico, to Carlos González and Glenda Reyna. Her mom is a days of old Mexican model. She has one senior sibling, Yulen.
- At 12 years old, she was recognized with Attention Deficit Disorder for which she went through treatment.
- She lost her dad in a bike mishap when she was only 12. Later in September 2015, she uncovered that because of this injury, she experienced urgent indulging and sorrow from 15 to 20 years old.
- Eiza learned at the ‘American School Foundation’ and at the ‘Edron Academy’, both around there.
- In 2003, Eiza joined Mexico City based acting school ‘M & M Studio’, run by renowned actress Patricia Reyes Spíndola. She attended the school till 2004.
- She was then allowed to take up a three years course at the renowned entertainment educational institution of Televisa, ‘Centro de Educación Artística’, in Mexico City, when she was 14. It was there that she got noticed by producer-director Pedro Damian.
- She got her first break through Damian a couple of years later when the latter cast her in a remake of popular Argentine telenovela for children titled ‘Floricienta’.
- Her real breakthrough came with an adaptation of ‘Floricienta’ titled ‘Lola…Érase una vez’, a Televisa produced teen-oriented Mexican melodrama telenovela.
- ‘Lola…Érase una vez’, that premiered in Mexico on February 26, 2007, and ran for two seasons till January 11, 2008, saw her essaying the starring role of Dolores “Lola” Valente, the lead female protagonist. As a result of the huge popularity of the show, it was shown in many other countries across Latin America and the US. She also performed two opening themes of the show ‘Si me besas’ and ‘Masoquismo’.
- In spring 2008, she went to New York City with her mother to take up a three months acting course at the ‘Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute’ and returned to Mexico City upon its completion. That year, cosmetic brand, Avon in Mexico, selected her as the new face of ‘Color Trend de Avon’.
- EMI Televisa signed a deal with her in late 2008 that led her to release her debut album ‘Contracorriente’ on November 24, 2009 in Mexico/Latin America through EMI Televisa Music and on January 26, 2010 in the US through Capitol Latin. The album climbed at #13 on the Mexico Top 100 Albums chart.
- Meanwhile, she shared screen space with Mexican actress Susana González in April 2009 in the episode ‘Tere, Desconfiada’ from the popular Mexican drama and psychological thriller television series ‘Mujeres Asesinas’. She essayed the role of Gaby, a teenage antagonist.
- She then landed up with dual roles in the musical tween telenovela ‘Sueña conmigo’, as the lead protagonist Clara and her alter-ego Roxy Pop. For filming of the series, she had to stay in Buenos Aires for a year since April 2010, visiting Mexico only during breaks.
- Her second album ‘Te Acordarás de Mí’ released digitally on June 5, 2012. It debuted at # 66 on the México Top 100 Albums charts and peaked at #14 on the US Billboard Latin Pop Album chart. That year she also played Julieta in the play ‘I Love Romeo y Julieta’.
- The comedy drama flick ‘Casi 30’ that premiered at different film festivals in 2013 marked her debut on big-screen. The film however released in Mexico much later on 22nd August 2014.
- Her next big role on TV was that of Nikki Brizz Balvanera, a female protagonist, in the Mexican telenovela ‘Amores verdaderos’ that aired on Canal de las Estrellas from September 3, 2012 to May 12, 2013.
- She then went on to play Cristina in the 2014 film ‘Almost Thirty’ and Sheila “Jetta” Burns in the 2015 film ‘Jem and the Holograms’.
- Since 2014 she features in the American horror TV series ‘From Dusk till Dawn: The Series’ essaying the character of Santanico Pandemonium played by Salma Hayek in the original flick. The series that airs on the El Rey network marks her first English-speaking part.
- In February 2015, Neutrogena announced her as the newest ambassador of their skincare line.
- She can be seen playing the role of Darling in the action film ‘Baby Driver’ that released in June 2017. Presently, she is working on the American science fiction film ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ playing Nyssiana. The film is scheduled for a July 20, 2018 release.
Also Know About Brooke Daniells (Catherine Bell’s Partner)
Eiza González height, weight, and body measurement
- Height – 173 cm in centimeters, 1.73 m in meter and 5’8” inches in feet
- Weight – 58 kg in kilograms and 127 lbs in pounds
- Body Measurements – 35-24-35
- Cup Size – C
- Bra Size – 32 inches
- Breast Size – 35 inches
- Waist Size – 24 inches
- Hip Size – 35 inches
- Shoe Size – 9 (US)
- Dress Size – 4 (US)
- Hair Color – Dark brown
- Eye Color – Dark brown
- Body Type – Hourglass
- Sexuality – Straight
Eiza González Boyfriend
Do you also wonder Who is the boyfriend of Eiza González so let our team answers the same? She previously dated Pepe Diaz in 2011 but they broke up in 2013. In the Following year 2014, She started dating D.J. Cotrona and they both remained together till 2016, Then in 2018, she dated Josh Duhamel, and currently, she is dating Timothée Chalamet.
Also Know About Taylor Swift
Eiza González Movies
- Nearly Thirty (2014
- Jem and the Holograms (2015)
- Welcome into Marwen (2018)
- Paradise Hills (2019),
- Alita: Battle Angel (2019)
- She is Missing (2019)
- Hobbs &Shaw (2019)
- l Care Alot (2020),
- Blood-shot (20 20 )
- Cutthroat City (20 20 )
- Godzilla vs. Kong (2021).
Eiza González Net Worth
The total assets of Eiza González developed quickly as a result of her diligent effort and top-class range of abilities. Eiza González has a total assets of US $5.2 million and paid sponsorships, acting profession, and brand supports add to the greater part of her total assets.
|Net Worth In 2021||USD $5.2 million|
|Net Worth In 2020||USD $4.7 million|
|Net Worth In 2019||USD $4.3 million|
|Net Worth In 2018||USD $3.9 million|
|Net Worth In 2017||USD $3.5 million|