The British model or entertainer Ellie Bamber is renowned for her works in the film ‘Nighttime Animal.’ She won third prize at the ‘Ian Charleson Awards’ for Best Performance in ‘The Lady From the Sea.’ Ellie is additionally known for her work in ‘High Society.’
This article catches the significant realities about the delightful model and entertainer Ellie Bamber, similar to; her profile, tallness, weight, family, total assets, age, wiki. Along these lines, to find out about Ellie, follow us as far as possible.
Ellie Bamber Wiki
|Real Name||Eleanor Elizabeth Bamber|
|Known As||Mandy Rice-Davies|
|Age||24 years (2021)|
|Date of Birth||2 February 1997|
|Birthplace||Surrey, England, UK|
|Ellie Bamber Height, Weight & Body Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||167 cm|
|Height in meters||1.67 m|
|Height in Inches||5 feet 6 inch|
|Weight in Kilograms||58 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||127 lbs|
|Affairs, Boyfriends, and Marital Status|
|Ex-Boyfriend||Richard Madden, Douglas Booth|
|Husband/ Spouse||Will update|
|Education and School, College|
|School||Eagle House School|
|College/ University||Wellington College|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Amy Adams|
|Favorite Actress||Jake Gyllenhaal|
|Favorite Food||Ice Cream|
|Favorite Movie||Nocturnal Animals|
|Ellie Bamber Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|House Address||Will update|
|Phone Number||Will update|
|Email Id||Will update|
Ellie Bamber Early Life, Family And More
The ‘Adolescent Vogue’s model Ellie Bamber was brought into the world on February 2, 1997, in Surrey, England. She was brought up in Surrey with her folks and sibling. Her sibling’s name is Lucas. However, her folks’ data isn’t accessible yet. During her youth days, Ellie was keen on displaying and acting.
Likewise, Ellie holds British citizenship. She has a place with white nationality. Her religion is obscure. She considered her essential level at Hawley Place School. Later on, she joined Wellington College, where she got a grant for her remarkable acting.
Also know About Sunrise Adams
Ellie Bamber Career
Her film debut was in The Falling (2014). Around a similar time she highlighted as Lydia Bennett, the most young of the Bennett sisters in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, including nearby Lily James, Douglas Booth, Sam Riley and Matt Smith. In 2015, she was picked as one of the British Film Institute and Screen Daily Screen Stars of Tomorrow.
In 2016, she appeared in Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals, playing the young lady of Jake Gyllenhaal and Isla Fisher’s characters, in a film in like manner highlighting Amy Adams. Moreover that year, she recorded the segment film Extracurricular Activities. In 2017 she similarly shot High Resolution subject to the book Taipei by Tao Lin. In 2017, Bamber appeared in the music video for Shawn Mendes’ tune “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back”.
In 2018 Ellie was in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, nearby Keira Knightley and Morgan Freeman. In 2019 she plays Cosette in BBC 1 TV game plan Les Misérables with Dominic West and Olivia Colman. She will be found in the unavoidable segment film The Seven Sorrows of Mary where she expects the lead occupation of Mary. By then BBC 1 TV plan, The Trial of Christine Keeler as Mandy Rice-Davies close by Sophie Cookson and James Norton.
Also Know About Scarlett Johansson Age
- The Falling (2014)
- Pride and Prejudice & Zombies (2016)
- Bring Back the Cat (2016)
- Nocturnal Animals (2016)
- High Resolution (2018)
- The Seven Sorrows of Mary (2018)
- Extracurricular Activities (2019)
- The Show (2019)
- 2018- At the age of 12, she became the youngest member of the Players’ Theatre Club. At the age of 13 she was chosen from by Sir Trevor Nunn to play the role of ‘Young Jenny’ in his production of Aspects of Love at the Menier Chocolate Factory. After roles in TV and films, she returned to musical theatre when she was selected for a lead role as the disruptive teenager ‘Dinah Lord’ in High Society at The Old Vic, London. Directed by Maria Friedman, this was the last production under Kevin Spacey’s tenure as Artistic Director. Following the run, in November 2015, she was nominated for the ‘Evening Standard Theatre Award’ for ‘Best Newcomer in a Musical’. In 2017 she was Hilde in The Lady from the Sea, directed by Kwame Kwei-Armah at the Donmar Warehouse, and her performance won third prize at the Ian Charleson Awards.
- In 2018 Ellie was in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, alongside Keira Knightley and Morgan Freeman. In 2019 she plays Cosette in BBC 1 television series Les Misérables with Dominic West and Olivia Colman. She will be seen in the forthcoming feature film The Seven Sorrows of Mary where she plays the lead role of Mary. Then BBC 1 television series, The Trial of Christine Keeler as Mandy Rice-Davies alongside Sophie Cookson and James Norton.
- 2017- In 2017, Bamber appeared in the music video for Shawn Mendes’ song “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back”.
- Bamber dated actor Richard Madden from 2017; the couple reportedly broke up in January 2019.
- 2016- In 2016, she appeared in Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals, playing the daughter of Jake Gyllenhaal and Isla Fisher’s characters, in a film also starring Amy Adams. Also that year, she filmed the feature film Extracurricular Activities. In 2017 she also filmed High Resolution based on the book Taipei by Tao Lin.
- 2014- Her film debut was in The Falling (2014). In the same year, she starred as Lydia Bennett, the youngest of the Bennett sisters in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, starring alongside Lily James, Douglas Booth, Sam Riley, and Matt Smith. In 2015, she was chosen as one of the British Film Institute and Screen Daily – Screen Stars of Tomorrow.
- 1997- Eleanor Elizabeth Bamber (born 2 February 1997) is an English actress. In 2018, she won third prize at the Ian Charleson Awards for her 2017 performance as Hilde in The Lady from the Sea at the Donmar Warehouse. She was in Tom Ford’s feature film Nocturnal Animals and the BBC One television series, Les Misérables, as Cosette.